There is no telling when a disaster will occur. If your home sustains damage from a flood or fire call ServiceMaster Restore. We will help your every step of the way to decide the amount of loss to the structure of your home and personal items. Our team of professionals is available to work with your insurance company to get your claim submitted, processed, and paid as rapidly as possible.
Take these precautionary steps now so you will be better prepared if disaster strikes:
- Keep a digital photo inventory of furniture, jewelry, and other valuables in your home.
- Document any details that you do not think are obvious in the photos such as price, where you bought the items, etc.
- Take pictures of new items as you buy them.
- Be sure to save copies of your inventory in at least two locations. You may need to email these photos to your insurance company to process your claim faster.
- Keep important papers in a fireproof and waterproof box or in a safe deposit box. Scan or photograph an extra copy as backup.
- Keep two sets of keys in different locations and make sure one set is outside of your home.
If a disaster strikes, the first priority is to make sure your family is safe. When the dust settles and it is time to start the clean-up process, call ServiceMaster Restore. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our caring and professional team will walk you through every step of the process and work with your insurance company so your claim goes through without a hitch.
- ServiceMaster will do a thorough inspection of the damage and assess what is salvageable.
- We remove all the water and do an anti-microbial application to remove mold.
- The drying process starts with getting the air moving.
- Using dehumidifiers, we stop mold from forming in the future.
- The drying process is continuously re-evaluated to make sure your home is clean and safe.
Once your home is clean and mold-free, the restoration and repairs can begin so your life can get back to normal.
Did you know that smoke continues to destroy your home and its contents even after the fire is out? Smoke that has penetrated or coated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. ServiceMaster Restore has a process in place to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas damaged by fire.
- Complete structural cleaning including walls, ceilings, floors, and countertops
- Complete personal property and home contents cleaning and storage
- Duct cleaning to remove soot
- Odor removal
- Roof board up/tarp to protect your home from further damage during
At ServiceMaster Restore, we care about the wellbeing of your family as if it was our own. We get the job done quickly and thoroughly so you can relax, knowing your home is safe. We help reduce your out-of-pocket expenses by working in tandem with your insurance company to file your claim fast and right the first time.