Call Us Now: 1-@@campaign_phone
The clean you expect.
The service you deserve.®
People often overlook what's right under their noses – or in this case, what's right under their feet. But at ServiceMaster Clean, we never underestimate the power of clean carpet and shiny floors to make an impact.
Normal wear and tear can get your carpet looking spotted and your floors looking dull, and sometimes, vacuuming just isn't enough. That's when the industry professionals at ServiceMaster Clean will put their equipment and expertise to work for you. We'll even clean upholstery, tile and grout, air ducts, hardwood floor, tiles, Vinyl and linoleum around your house. Say goodbye to all the dirt, detergent, and moisture plaguing your surfaces.
- The method we use for carpet cleaning is hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. Hot, soft water and a specially formulated cleaning solution are injected deep within the carpet fibers. A powerful suction extracts deep-down dirt, allergens, cleaning solution and moisture. It's the cleaning method most recommended by carpet manufacturers.
- We apply advanced techniques for our cleaning and regrouting processes.
- Our qualified technicians are equipped to provide:
- Cleaning and regrouting
- Color restoration
- Recaulking for bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Natural stone sealing
- Staining and protection
- Floors can be extremely durable and long-lasting if you maintain them properly to preserve their resilience and brilliance. We strip, refinish and seal all types of floor surfaces so that they maintain their new appearance. We will remove the old layers of wax and sealer, reseal using a high quality sealer, and buff the floor to a brilliant shine.
- For hardwood floors, we sand, screen, and seal your damaged wood floors to remove or diminish scratches, dents, and accumulated sticky dirt patterns that prevent your floors from looking their best. By regularly maintaining your floors with us, you will greatly increase their appearance and will often decrease the time and costs of regular cleaning.
- Our Specialist will inspect your tile and grout, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. They will explain in detail how our hot-water extraction cleaning process works, and of course, they will answer any questions you might have. We use state-of-the-art, cleaning equipment, cleaning agents and tools to remove the dirt and discoloration that has accumulated on your floors.
Our high-pressure tile cleaning process suctions the dirt from your floor, reaching areas that your mop simply can’t access, including the dirt and grime that hides deep within the pores of your grout lines. After cleaning, we will add a layer of protection with our clear sealant or our color grout sealer for unified color and waterproofing.