Specialized cleaning for healthcare facilities.
Meet the cleanliness, safety and health needs of your patients and staff—
while promoting a healthier bottom line for your facility—with the help of ServiceMaster Clean. Fifty years ago, we pioneered the field of specialized cleaning for healthcare facilities. Today we lead the industry with a healthcare cleaning program that combines extensive environmental services (EVS) training, proven cleaning methods and responsive communication.
Extensive environmental services (EVS) training
Created in compliance with CDC, The Joint Commission (JCAHO) and HIPAA standards, the ServiceMaster Clean healthcare training series ensures that our staff is able to properly provide specialized cleaning services customized for your ambulatory care facility:
- • Safety and security regulatory compliance, with a focus on blood-borne pathogens
- • Common problem areas as identified by healthcare professionals
- • Specialized cleaning procedures for sensitive patient care areas
- • Medical offices – doctor’s offices, dental offices, and medical professional and educational buildings
- • Ambulatory care – eye clinics, operating suites, urgent care and surgery centers
- • Outpatient services – dialysis centers, imaging centers
- • Acute care – nursing homes, long-term care, hospitals and mental health facilities